The thermoforming machine type HEDL is suitable to work plastic material in reel or in sheets (ABS / HIPS) with thickness from 0,8 mm to 2 mm. and is designed for inner doors of domestic refrigerators production.
The coil supply ensures a very high productivity, while a range of options make the machine particularly fast in the mould changeover and set-up: the peculiarity of the machine is due to the opportunity to cut directly into the forming station.
• from reel to reach a very high productivity, or sheet
• single top panel at 3 steps (reel) or 2 sandwich panels (Sheet)
• IR ceramic, quartz, or fl ash black heating elements
• Forming by vacuum in the mould, with ballooning through a bell integrated in the mould
• Compressed air at 2/5 bar inside the bell, to support vacuum
• positive or negative moulds
• perimetal cut by guillotine or punching presses
• chip cutting system at exit station
|HIPS||9,0 mm – 0,354 inch||up to 320 pcs/h|
|ABS||9,0 mm – 0,354 inch||up to 320 pcs/h|
|2000x900x200* mm – 78,7 x 35,4 x 7,8 inch|
|2200x1000x200* mm – 86,6 x 39,3 x 7,8 inch|